Kontrolit’s commitment to its customers doesn’t end with the launch of your site; it's just the beginning.
We believe a successful website is one which is supported, so our relationship with you will continue no matter long after your website goes live.
We recognise that problems may arise in the future that you can’t deal with yourself, so we have a variety of ways in which we offer support.
Available to everyone for free
- Free support: We offer free support (with no limit to the number of enquiries) for a 'bedding down' period after the ‘go live’ date of your website.
- Pop-ups: Kontrolit’s CMS Administration comes with built-in pop-up text boxes to assist you with quick-fire responses to tasks. Wherever you see the icon, simply hover over it for helpful information.
- Phone support: If sending emails or raising tickets isn't your thing then we are always available on the end of a phone to support you.
For KIT3 based sites
- Getting Started Guides: Basic step-by-step guides to help you get started quickly and easily.
- Manuals: All website owners are supplied with detailed, user-friendly manuals containing a full overview of the site for Administrators, Publishers and Editors.
- Training Videos: You may prefer to learn by watching. Kontrolit’s YouTube Channel contains 50+ videos covering step-by-step tutorials to many common features of your website.
For KIT4 based sites
- Help Site: A one stop shop for your help. We are constantly updating our help site (accessed directly from your admin panel) with detailed help and how to guides.
How We Support You
- Support Centre: For all support queries we have a comprehensive ‘Support Centre’ to keep track of your queries. Our team of professionals are specialists in their fields, so there’s always someone with the expertise to help with your problem.
- Ticket System: The Support Centre is managed by a ticket system. Either login to the support centre and raise a ticket or email email@example.com and we will open a ticket for you.
- Live Support: Sometimes the best way to help is a live support session. This allows us (with your permission) to log in to your desktop to provide live support. This may cover ‘How-do-I’ answers or technical issues.
- PAYG: No fixed contract and fully flexible to your needs.
- Support Packs: Get support time at a cheaper rate. Faster response time.
- Enterprise Support: Active site monitoring, 24x7x365 emergency response.