Digital Marketing Training & Workshops
While we’re only too happy to use our expertise to boost your digital marketing, we know that many business owners want to learn about it themselves.
We’ve put together a range of useful training courses and workshops that will get you up to speed with Google Analytics, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Google AdWords. Training can be done at our Yeovil offices or remotely via an easy-to-set-up computer link if you're a bit further away.
In fact, we encourage all our customers to understand at least the basics, even if we’re working on your behalf; understanding what we’re doing (and why) builds trust and helps us to work effectively with you.
I recently did an Advanced SEO training day with Mandy at Kontrolit. The training day was excellent, with Mandy being very helpful. I would definitly recommend Kontrolit to anybody looking to gain a better understanding of SEO.
A friendly bunch that know their stuff! A recent website takeover was performed effortlessly with this team, nothing seems too much trouble for them. They also offer training on SEO/CMS which is broken down into manageable bite size monthly sessions, this is proving invaluable for me running an e-commerce site, you don’t even have to speak ‘Geek’ to understand it!!
Sam Clarke - Agility World
Google Analytics Workshop
How is your website performing? Is it getting more traffic or fading into obscurity? Where do visitors come from and what do they actually do?
Our Google Analytics workshop dives into your own website’s data for some fascinating insights.
- Learn how to interpret data, get insights on visitor behaviour to increase traffic and improve conversion rates.
- View, share or print basic reports
Google AdWords Workshop
An essential workshop for anyone who plans to set up, manage and maintain a successful AdWords campaign. This workshop covers:
- How to organise and structure new campaigns for the best results
- Choosing keywords and writing adverts
- Maximising clicks whilst minimising cost
- Using AdWords features that your competitors don’t know about to gain an edge
- Successful optimising and management of your campaigns.
While some technical elements of SEO are probably best left to the experts, there are so many things that business owners can do themselves to set their website on the path to success – if you invest the time and effort.
- Learn the fundamental principles that Google wants us all to adopt on our sites
- Practical ideas to apply your knowledge to your own website
- Improve your website’s visibility in search results and turn more visitors into customers