Free Keyword Ranking Report Offer
Would you like a free keyword ranking report for your website? Throughout February and March 2015, we’re offering customers a free report* for up to 30 keyword phrases of your choosing, worth £125.
How to get your free keyword ranking report
Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Give us the full address of your website and a list of up to 30 phrases that are relevant to your business.
What can a ranking report tell you?
Keywords are important to your website. They help search engines understand what it’s about and how to rank it in search results.
A ranking report is a good starting point to see how visible your website is in Google’s search results. If you’re not showing up in Google for the phrases that are relevant to your business, it could be a signal that your website needs some TLC.
Tips for choosing keywords
- Think about what your customers might type when they’re looking online for your type of service
- Include your business name as a keyword – if your own brand isn’t showing up well in search results (it happens), it needs to be investigated.
- If you’re a local business, include your location in your keyword, e.g. “florist in Taunton”, “emergency plumber in Bridgwater”.
- Be realistic. Don’t choose very short, highly competitive keywords, like “florist”, “buy trainers” or “cheap holidays” for your report. You might be disappointed!
- Include keywords relating the different services and products you sell.
- Ideal keywords contain at least three words.
*Ranking reports display your keywords if they appear in the top 30 positions (first three pages) in Google's organic search results.