Easier method for embedding Tweets into your web pages
For customers running Kontrolit websites, you can now embed tweets directly into your web pages in a few easy steps.
You may want to do this for several reasons:
- To show a testimonial for your service or products - a great way of providing credibility to your brand
- Provide reference to a source of information you are citing in your content
- Increase opportunities for social sharing
Example embedded tweet below:
To do this:
- Edit the page where you would like to embed your tweet
- Then click on "Insert Widget" button
- Then choose "Twitter Embedded Tweet" from the drop down list of widget types
- You will be presented with a box to enter you Tweet URL. You can get this easily from Twitter
- In your Twitter feed, find the tweet you want to embed and use the drop-down arrow and click "Copy Link To Tweet"
- Now paste this back into your Widget box. If the tweet contains a video you can select Video to "Yes"
- Now click "OK"
- You will now see a Widget placeholder in your content. When this content goes live you will see your tweet